Nicole is graduating from high school! After 4 high schools and 3 countries it is finally done! She has worked very hard for this. She is an amazing girl. We are so proud! She has one last presentation today, then tomorrow she will receive an award before graduation. (We don't yet know what award.) Then graduation! We are so happy and excited. She just finished a great internship in AZ. Thanks to Uncle Bruce and Aunt Jan for picking her up at the airport in AZ! Also Mom and Dad for taking care of her both ways at O'Hare! They are the best grandparents.
She will start college this summer at BYU-I. She wants to study nursing. We are amazed at her....everything!
Send her a note...njb41590@yahoo.com
See you soon!
3 comments:
Congrats! You look beautiful! Such smart people in this family!
Congrats! You will love BYU-I. It was so much fun to see you and have a bbq!
What a great picture!! Congrats Nicole! We loved having you stay with us, and visiting you in China. I know you have a great future ahead of you!!
Post a Comment