One of the many great things we got to do this summer was go to the Grand Canyon. We had a blast. Sally's son Robby went with us too. We drove up from Mesa just days after flying in from Shanghai. It was hot and we were jet-lagged, but we had fun. It is so amazing it was worth it. This was our last vacation before we dropped Nicole off at college. I can't believe she is in college! We miss her very much.
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you made it to the Grand Canyon it is so beautiful. How is Nicole?? How are you all doing without her? I heard you were going to move (or have you already) Wow that would be a lot of work. I hope it is better for you. I sure loved your house though, I am sure you will miss it.
Post a Comment