Friday, March 14, 2008

GREATEST SUPRISE EVER!!!!

Mike called me at work this afternoon and asked me to go to lunch. I had just taken off for lunch and was in town running errands. He seemed determined to take me to lunch, and to pick me up at the hospital, so I returned to the hospital and told my boss that I would work until he got there. He usually calls me about a half a mile away, but this time he called me and told me he was out front. I walked out of the main office and there stood my DAUGHTER AND SON-IN-LAW!!! They certainly surprised me!! They flew in from Iraq on Tuesday and wanted to surprise us! Boy, did they ever!! We have continued the surprise all through the family, picking up each of the kids at school. What a great day!!! They will return to Mt. Home, to life as usual. We are just glad that they are home safe and sound. Thank heaven for answered prayers.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

What wonderful news! Nothing could make a mom happier than to have her traveling kids come home safely to the good old USA. Please try to get Jennifer to post something to the blog about her assignment in Iraq. Everyone would be very interested. Welcome home Jennifer!