Tuesday, August 31, 2010

New address

Hi family!! I wanted to update everyone on my current living status. Although I was recently searching for homes with a realtor, Chris and I have decided it's better for us to move in with his parents for a while to save up some more money for the down payment and to be ready for the general expenditures that come with owning a house. So, effective this weekend, my new address will be:

546 Stevens Rd.
Morrisville, PA
19067

Wish us luck! This is the best way to save up money out East, since my rent was going to become $200 more per month upon renewal. I am so grateful for Chris's parents giving us this opportunity. We will be able to save a lot of money in a short period of time, and have the satisfaction of not owing someone else for the down payment once we find a place we love.

Thanks for all your support :)
Heidi

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Good luck on your endeavor. Save like crazy! His parents are very kind.

Jan said...

You can do it! Hope everything goes as planned. Love You!!